Monday, November 19, 2012

*RED ROSES*




Red roses. These have just been freshly picked from my own garden. Their perfume smells just beautiful. My garden is full of roses. When we first moved in to this house I planned to remove all the rose bushes. I hated the look and spines of roses. But once I realised how much work it is to remove the entire bush, i decided to leave them be. Now I've grown to love them. I pick the roses every week to display in my kitchen. Where I get to appreciate their vibrant colours and smell all week long.
Often I keep the roses and let them dry out. They can then be tied together and hung upside down, giving a rustic look to any space.

                                                                                                                                       Posted by Sara
------------------------

Rosas rojas.  Las acabo de cortar de mi propio jardín que está lleno de ellas y huelen muy bien. Cuando nos mudamos a esta casa pensaba eliminar los rosales. Odiaba sus espinas y verlos en el jardín. Cuando me di cuenta de todo el trabajo que significaba acabar con todos ellos, decidí dejarlos. Ahora me gustan mucho y aún más cortar las rosas todas las semanas y poner un bonito ramo en mi cocina.
A veces las corto y las dejo secar atadas boca abajo. Dan un toque muy rústico allá donde estén.



No comments:

Post a Comment